Woodstock Day School accepts students throughout the school year. Enrollment openings are still available for some grades for the 2017/2018 school year. To inquire please complete our online inquiry form by clicking here. Once your inquiry is received, the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule a tour.
Admissions Procedure / Requirements
- Complete our online inquiry form by clicking here. Once your inquiry is received the Admissions Office will contact you to schedule a tour. You may also attend an Open House. The Open Houses scheduled for the 2017-2018 year are on October 5th, March 2nd and May12th.
- Complete our online application by clicking here.
- Include a recent photo
- Written Work:
- Grades 5-12: Submit sample that has been graded by an English teacher
- Grades 5-12: Submit personal essay
- Release all records to the Woodstock Day School Admissions Office. Records to include: Official Transcript, Report Cards, Standardized Test Results, Attendance Records.
- Give confidential reference forms to the following teacher(s) and ask them to mail or fax the forms directly to the Admissions Office:
- Grades Kindergarten-4: Your child’s classroom teacher
- Grades 5-12: Recommendations from 3 teachers: a current Math Teacher, English Teacher and one other teacher of your choice.
- Arrange a date to have your child visit the classroom. (845) 246-3744, ext. 103.
- Nursery School attendees must be 2 years, 6 months old by September 1, and must attend at least 3 half days for enrollment.
- Preschool has a minimum 3 full day enrollment requirement and students must be 3 years 9 month by September 1.
- Special Note: Nursery School and Preschool classes have a week long phase-in period at the start of each school year. Enrolling families will be asked to plan to have their child(ren) attend school for half-days, either mornings or afternoons, prior to the start of their regular schedule. The Nursery School and Preschool teachers will be in touch respectively to communicate phase-in schedules to each family.
The Admissions Committee will review files when complete. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all materials and application fee have been received by the Woodstock Day School Admissions Office.