Woodstock Day School has rolling admissions. Enrollment openings still available for the 2012/2013 school year. Please call (845) 246-3744, ext. 103 or write email@example.com to inquire
- Arrange a tour with the admissions office. (845) 246-3744, ext. 103 or attend an Open House
- Return completed application form with $50.00 application fee
- Include a recent photo
- Written Work:
Grades 5-12: Submit sample that has been graded by an English teacher
Grades 5-12: Submit personal essay
- Release all records to the Woodstock Day School Admissions Office. Records to include: Official Transcript, Report Cards, Standardized Test Results, Attendance Records, IEP (if applicable).
- Give confidential reference forms to the following teacher (s) and ask them to mail the forms directly to the Admissions Office:
Grades Kindergarten-4: Your child’s classroom teacher
Grades 5-12: Recommendations from 3 teachers; a current Math Teacher, a current English Teacher and one other teacher of your choice.
- Arrange a date to have your child visit the classroom. (845) 246-3744, ext. 103
- Nursery School attendees must be 2 years, 5 months by the start of school in September
- There is minimum 3 Full Day enrollment requirement for Preschool and 3 Half Day requirement for Nursery School.
- Special Note: Nursery School and Preschool classes have a week long phase-in period at the start of each school year. Enrolling families will be asked to plan to have their child(ren) attend school for half-days, either mornings or afternoons, prior to the start of their regular schedule. The Nursery School and Preschool teachers will be in touch respectively to communicate phase-in schedules to each family.
The Admissions Committee will review files when complete. An incomplete file cannot be reviewed. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all materials have been received by the Woodstock Day School Admissions Office.